Trove is an online marketplace facilitating the exchange of new and pre-loved fashion and accessories amongst our community.
When you make a purchase on Trove, we dont release payment to the seller until you tell us you’ve received your order as described. You have 48 hours after delivery to inform us if the item has been misrepresented by reporting the problem on the platform or emailing [email protected] with supporting photos. If your claim is verified, you can make an arrangement with the seller to return the order and we will refund your payment.
Note: Trove fees are non-refundable. If an item gets returned, unfortunately, the Buyer has to pay for the return shipping to the Seller or you can make an alternative arrangement with the seller.
If any of the following pertain to your order, please report the problem in the Poshmark app or website immediately:
– Undisclosed damage
– Incorrect or missing item
– Item not as described
– Item is not authentic
If no claim is made within 48 hours of delivery, payment will be automatically released to the seller.
Once payment has been released, all sales are final and no refunds will be provided.
– Item does not fit/changed mind: If the item is just not your style or does not fit you, we, unfortunately, cannot accept a return. You can always re-list the item on Poshmark!
– Offline Transactions: Trove’s Lock of Protection does not cover trades or transactions complete off of the Poshmark platform. When payment for the full value of items is not exchanged through our platform, we cannot guarantee that both parties will ship and transact as promised.
You bear all risks associated with any such transactions.
Trove makes use of external logistics partners to deliver your item from the seller, currently our options include:
– Paxi: R60 (5 to 10 working conditions)
– Aramex: R99 (Up to 72 hours)
– Own Arrangement: You and the seller can arrange your own delivery method if you are shopping for items within the same city, we recommend meeting at a public place and make sure you have confirmed with the seller before picking this option.
We make use of Payfast as our payment gateway, they accept:
– Debit and Credit cards
– Electronic Fund Transfers
Unfortunately, orders placed through our platform are final sales and cannot be canceled even as an accidental purchase. Exceptions are made when the seller cancels the order in which we will refund you the full amount of your purchase including delivery.
Trove will continue to monitor the rapidly changing situation that is Covid-19 and we implore you to do the same, you can access information about COVID-19 at https://www.nicd.ac.za.
At Trove we are following strict social distancing guidelines to ensure the safety of all parties involved. Therefore, when you arrange to meet with a seller we advise you to:
– Always have your mask on AND Carry a sanitizer with you
– Keep communication to a minimum Never touch the contents inside the package/bag until you have quarantined the package for at least 24 hours
– Once you have confirmed that the quality meets your standards, first wash the item before