Since Trove is a marketplace, it means we have no control over the delivery of items on our marketplace. Therefore we make use of third-parties to facilitate items between the seller and the buyer.
* Same City Delivery (Arrangement between seller and buyer)
* You have 5 working days to deliver items bought to the buyer
* Ensure that the item you ship is correct according to the order
* Take a picture of the items before you ship them to protect yourself in the event that a parcel is damaged during transit and against the possibility that a buyer may damage the item in order to get a refund
* Keep the tracking information/receipts/documentation
* If you and the buyer are in the same city and agree on delivery, make sure you adhere to all social distancing guidelines and agree to meet at a public place.
* Ensure that the item you purchase is the correct size as Trove only offers refunds on poor quality or misleading items
* We advise you to keep items quarantined for 24 hours before opening the package
* Once item is quarantined, please check the quality of the item to ensure it is the exact item you have ordered on Trove. If no claim is made within 48 hours of delivery, payment will be automatically released to the seller.
* In the event you are not happy with the quality of the item, take a picture of the item and alert the seller in the chat. Once seller is alerted, alert Trove so we can begin furnishing the refund request. (please note: we can’t furnish a refund request until seller is notified and an agreement is met).
* If you and the seller are in the same city and agree on delivery, make sure you adhere to all social distancing guidelines and agree to meet at a public place.
* Make sure you wash all items before wearing them