Information we collect
* The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
* If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
* When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
* Provide, operate, and maintain our website
* Improve, personalize, and expand our website
* Understand and analyze how you use our website
* Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
* Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website
* Send you emails
* Find and prevent fraud
Trove Clothing follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, My Trove uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies” from Cookie Consent.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example:
* We use Woocommerce to power our online store, you can read more about how Woocommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/marketplace-privacy/
* We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site, you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Protection Of Personal Information Act
Trove is guided under The Protection of Personal Information Act, No 4 of 2013 which promotes the protection of personal information by public and private bodies. Read more about this policy
Trove Clothing takes the privacy and protection of personal information very seriously and will only process personal information in accordance with the current South African privacy. Accordingly, the relevant personal information privacy principles relating to the processing thereof (including, but not limited to, the collection, handling, transfer, sharing, correction, storage, archiving and deletion) will be applied to any personal information processed by Trove Clothing.
Reasonable technical and organisational measures have been implemented for the protection of personal information processed by Trove Clothing and its operators. In terms of the PoPI Act, operators are third parties that process personal information on behalf of Trove Clothing. We continuously implement and monitor technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal information we hold, against unauthorised access, as well as accidental or wilful manipulation, loss or destruction.